Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Run Finland Run!

Run Finland Run! fa fa fa fa fa far better!



Some Finnish schools are so busy with Kiva project, greenflag project, some clubs, after school activities and school trips. Kuparivuoren, my lovely school is one of them! Our teachers put a lot of effort on those. Here is 'Nuori Suomi' or 'Young Finland' assosiation's project which aims to find joy on the move! 



#Liikuntakortti-Sports Card#
The card where they can make crosses according to their physical activities either at home or at school during 3 weeks. 10 min of move is considered one cross. 






Here is the map that they can fly anywhere as long as they have enough crosses in their sports card. The more they have cross the more they gain kilometres. One class was in Helsinki today. Our wish  is to go Istanbul where spring and summer are mixed up nowadays. 


The one thing what one of my smartest colleagues told me is that they have been doing that for 6 years so students get bored and not so much excited anymore to fill the card. Well, that is also another side of coin. But at least, they had done some move that they would not do probably during lessons!

Web Site: In Finnish

No comments:

Post a Comment

The first month of my new life in Scotland

After all distressed days in Turkey, I finally make my dreams come true. Now, I am just happy to be here! Therefore, I decided to go back w...